With a relaxing, releasing, healing and enriching program to bring in the New Year over midnight, the Soulfulness Centre offers a combined program of Sound Healing for releasing the past year, and Source Field Meditation for welcoming in the new year.
In this Source Light Sound Healing session participants can receive healing for:
– balancing and harmonising the nervous system
– aligning the spiritual, emotional, mental and physical bodies
– releasing persistent mental patterns, creating clarity, focus and vision
– deep inner peace of heart and mind, deeply nurturing and nourishing the physical body
– overwhelm with all that is going on in your life
– feeling flat, uninspired and lack of lustre or otherwise feeling stuck
– spiritual crisis
– going through major life transitions and need support for trusting the way forward and the future
– feeling out of touch with yourself and your purpose
– feeling depressed, anxious or worried or going through grief
These profoundly deep and extremely fine and subtle frequencies can create lasting change, as well as complete resetting of particular intentions. Participants will be given an opportunity to set intentions and requests for the session for healing. The session will commence with gentle and kind relaxation and preparation and will end with gradual return to the current space and sharing your insights and experiences. The setting is gentle, loving and compassionate for everyone’s individual experience and journey.
In the Source Field Meditation session in the Tao Chang, participants may experience:
This extraordinary space allow alignment of the soul, heart, mind and body as one. It allows participants to experience soulfulness and request a blessing for any aspect of our life. This very unique field carries the potential to transform the negative message we carry within us into positive messages to foster health and happiness in every aspect of life.
What is the Tao Chang? Tao means Source. Chang means Field. Tao Chang is a field from the Source. The Tao Chang is a room of beautiful Oneness Tao Calligraphies that create an Extraordinary Field that blesses all aspects of life.
We know from quantum physics that at the subatomic level, information (also known as message), matter and energy are interchangeable. We can view our bodies as manifestations of message. Meditating regularly in a Tao Chang is a rare and extraordinary opportunity to nourish our being at the deepest level and recreate our reality in every aspect of life.
The significance and power of Tao Chang is to transform negative Jing (Matter) Qi (Energy) Shen (Soul, Heart, Mind) into positive Jing Qi Shen and bless every aspect of life including:
Energy, stamina, vitality and immunity
Spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical bodies
Finances and business
Enlightening the soul, heart, mind, and body
Success in every aspect of life
What a way to welcome in the New Year!
Joseph Lloyd, Contributor