Given that we’re all social distancing at the moment, we should not be out of the house except for essentials! Coffee is essential! Below are some locals where you won’t have to venture far. Please see our tips below.
1. Our local, Panivore in Botany is closed Good Friday and Easter Monday but open Sat 7am/1pm and Sun 8am – 12pm
2. Royale Specialty in Surry Hills open Fri, Sat, Sun from 8am-2pm for coffee and their full take away menu. Monday it’s open from 8am – 12:30 for coffee and pastries.
3. Primary coffee roasters in Darlinghurst is open Fri-Mon from 7am – 1pm.
4. Welcome Dose, Rosebery is closed Good Friday but open Sat-Mon 7:30-2pm (kitchen closes at 1)
5. Artificer in Surry Hills is open Friday and Sat from 8am – 1pm, but closed Sun and Mon.
6. Mecca Coffee, Alexandria is open Fri-Sun from 7:30 am – 2:30pm
7. Little Me, Maroubra, 6:30am – 1pm
8. Sample, St Peters from Fri-Mon (closed Sun)
9. Project 2 Waterloo, Fri & Mon, 6:30-3:30 snd Sat & Sun from 7:30-3:30
10. Flour Drum Newtown, open Sat & Sun 9am – 1pm