The revolution box is a wine and cheese degustation box! We shared 6 french cheeses which were paired with 6 wines (red and white) including Bordeaux, Cotes du Rhône, Beaujolais to name a few.
It also comes with baguettes and 6 “Bonne Maman” mini jams to pair with your 6 cheeses. You can check this out online, order to be delivered to your house for $249 and share with friends. We think it’s incredibly good value for the quantity and quality. My favourite was the Comte cheese and champagne of course!
The wines included in our box were the following:
• Calvet grande reserve Bordeaux 2017 – a powerful and complex red with spices
• Les Trois Clefs Côtes du Rhône Grenache Shiraz from 2017 – a medium deep red with licorice aromas
• The Pierre Naigeon Beaujol 2017 from Burgundy- with aromas of strawberry, blackcurrant and flowers. It is a light red for easy drinking
• La Plancheliere sauvignon blanc from Loire, 2018 – a light floral white with fresh and fruity flavours.
• Domaines Paul Mas Chardonnay from the Languedoc-Roussillon 2018 – a light tropical and balanced white
• Champagne duperrey 2018 from the champagne region of France – apricot, and nectarine aromas and crisp, fruity flavours
Paired with 6 cheeses; comte, emmental, blue cheese, reblochon, Brie and Camembert.
What a great way to socialise with friends over a wine and cheese flight. It gives you a way to try a few different wines and cheese to get an idea of your favourites.